Organic Spa Magazine spills the details about Lurk's NYC Pop Up Shop:
"Tucked away on a quiet street in Soho, in lower Manhattan, there’s a new green beauty popup that you will not want to miss. It will only be up through February 15, so if you are in New York City or plan to visit, hurry on over."
Don't forget...you can find the whole HANA collection on display!
The lovely @SophieUliano has recommended us in her eBook! Get it FREE here. We are honored to be featured in her new book!
If you are in SOHO, stop by the niche boutique, Michele Varian at 27 Howard St and pick yourself up some "greenbeauty, adornments, accessories, clothing & home goods. Artfully designed and expertly stocked." Featuring HANA Organic Skincare products, Lurk fragrances and many more!
For a limited time only, we are offering $50 worth of products for only $35.
This year, give the gift of HANA OS with a 30% discounted gift card!
Our Top 6 Holiday "Handmade Gifts for Her" from the Pacific Northwest:
1. Gull + Marie's Surat Ikat Denim Jacket ($55): Handmade in Venice, CA by a native Bainbridge Islander. Recycling vintage denim looks so pretty!
2. Amy Margaret Peace.Love.Jewelry's Brass Snake Bead Necklace ($40): Handmade on Bainbridge Island by a Southerner. Pick your color choice for the cording!
3. HANA Organic Skincare Lavender Grains Cleansing Set (On sale for $98, reg. $124): Handmade on Bainbridge Island by us!
4. Glassybaby Kindness ($44): Handblown individually in Seattle, WA. 10% of sales will be donated to help cancer patients!
5. Herbivore Botanical's Pink Clay Cleansing Soap ($10): Handmade in Seattle. This soap is free of all toxic ingredients!
6. Fran's Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels ($14): Handmade in Seattle since 1999. These little chocolates are simply the best!
Our latest retailer to stock HANA on its shelves for the holidays! Town & Country Market is the Bainbridge Island destination for locals and tourists who love the freshest, highest quality ingredients available. #shoplocal
We are pleased to announce HANA Organic Skincare is now currently being stocked at Poulsbo Central Market's Health & Beauty section. Accessibility to non-toxic skincare products has always been a priority for HANA so we are excited to have our products on these new shelves.
Central Market focuses on fresh, local and organic products. When it was built in 1995, it was also one of the state’s first major commercial buildings to use recycled materials in its construction and was a forerunner for the National Home Builders Association’s “Built Green” program.
We have partnered with Seattle Bride Magazine for a FALL Giveaway!
Enter to win our Lavender Grains Cleansing Set (reg. $124) or Lip + Cheek Tint (reg. $14).
Giveaway ends this Sunday, October 19th at midnight. Find more details and enter to win here.